

three cheers for breathing treatments!


it's a party over here!

yes...it's breathing treatment time again. scott always seems to deal with this during spring and fall. last fall brooke even had to take some breathing treatments, but thankfully she seems fine this year. not so for scott. as you can tell, someone visited disney world! scott, brooke and tyler just got back from disney. i was hoping that the warm weather would help scott's reactive airway to quit reacting! but it was not to be. so, here we are. but isn't he cute with the mickey mouse ears? i could not resist taking a few pics... he loves tossing his animals in the air during the treatments. he laughs and laughs and that helps him to take deep breaths, so it's a win-win situation! :) well, except that we would rather be winning by not needing the treatments. but, we are so blessed....i'm not complaining!!!
2 comments:
Scott, Only YOU could look that cute taking a breathing treatment!!! You make me smile :)
Hugs and Kisses!
Aunt Lisa
I think I might need to come steal him. I could just eat him up! :)
Post a Comment