so...i guess when you are a boy and you go with to the girls to get their toes done...this is what happens to you! jana took brooke, greysie and emma for a pedicure and scott tagged along. i told jana that he would probably want to join in the fun. and i told her that it would be okay. clear polish would work just fine, i thought. HA! scott did want to join in, but he chose neon green! and the day they went and did this was the day of open house at his school. needless to say...i removed the polish before we attended open house. i could not have him meeting his teacher with neon green toes! :) i love letting him be little while he can. he was so excited about his green toes! i know that before long, he will not be caught dead with green toes. so, i relish this time with him. they grow up so fast!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ha, I love the green toes! I wonder how he will feel a few years from now when he looks at this picture?!?
GREEN TOES! Neat! Glad you got a picture of those toes... may want to show him this pic a few years from now :)
Scott!!!!! I am going to show this to Taylor and I bet he will go out and get his toes painted green!!! Whatcha think?????
Post a Comment