How fun! And I can tell Scott was totally into the spiderman costume. He strikes the poses oh so well! Brooke's hair has gotten so long! It's so pretty and so is she!
Scott is cracking me up with his Spiderman poses. He isn't messing around this year! They both look so cute! Hope they had fun trick or treating and hope Scott feels better!
They look great! and wow....lots of candy!!!! I sure hope Scott is gettting better. It doesn't look like a little thing like pneumonia slowed him down much!!! ha...Love You All!!
4 comments:
How fun! And I can tell Scott was totally into the spiderman costume. He strikes the poses oh so well! Brooke's hair has gotten so long! It's so pretty and so is she!
Scott is cracking me up with his Spiderman poses. He isn't messing around this year! They both look so cute! Hope they had fun trick or treating and hope Scott feels better!
They look great! and wow....lots of candy!!!! I sure hope Scott is gettting better. It doesn't look like a little thing like pneumonia slowed him down much!!! ha...Love You All!!
I have to agree...love how Scott just strikes a pose for the camera! Love the spider queen too...so beautiful!
Post a Comment