Saturday, October 17, 2009

brooke's birthday dinner


brooke chose japanese for her birthday dinner. so, off to epcot they went! brooke got ice cream for dessert. when i asked her what she ate, that is what she remembered. guess you can't blame her for rememebering the good stuff! :) scott was excited about his chopsticks, as you can see in the above photo. brooke had a wonderful, busy and full day. i know that she made memories with daddy and scott that will last a lifetime! if you notice brookie's necklace...it was one of her gifts from her mimi and poppi. brooke said that all of the girl cousins on the wilson side of the family have one. she loves it! :)

2 comments:

Tyler Wilson said...

And for a special treat, about 10 Japanese waitresses came out all singing in Japanese "Happy Birthday" (I think) to Brooke which was so magical and neat!

Michele said...

Hi Friend,

God has placed you on my heart lately and I just wanted to let you know that I said a prayer for you today. Hope everything is going well.

Michele