I love the picture of you, Brooke and Scott where she has her arms wrapped around your legs. So cute!!!
Scott's shorts are so cute and Brooke's dress is adorable! Great pics of you and kids!
Those pics turned out great! Brookie looks so big with all of those teeth coming in. She is growing up too fast! Love the Easter outfits. How handsome is Scott in those shorts? I think Tyler should have sported his as well! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the picture of you, Brooke and Scott where she has her arms wrapped around your legs. So cute!!!
Scott's shorts are so cute and Brooke's dress is adorable! Great pics of you and kids!
Those pics turned out great! Brookie looks so big with all of those teeth coming in. She is growing up too fast!
Love the Easter outfits. How handsome is Scott in those shorts? I think Tyler should have sported his as well! :)
Post a Comment