Tuesday, April 14, 2009

celebrating with gramma and grampi

scott loves books! :)

brooke all excited about her new book :)
checking out the goods
brooke found some eggs!
scott with his silly string...i love that face!
brooke relaxing with some of her new goodies
scott enjoys some cake
Easter dinner
watching the masters

just in case we hadn't had enough Easter fun, we headed to gramma and grampi's for a little more celebrating. we had a wonderful time...complete with another egg hunt, more baskets full of treats for all of us and a fabulous dinner. after diner, we had to watch the masters, of course. you all know how much tyler loves golf....he even practiced a little chipping in the backyard while the kids hunted for eggs. anyway, we had a wonderful day. gramma had decorated the house beautifully!!! i posted just a few pics....i took so many!!! i started getting a little camera-happy. :) thanks gramma and grampi for such a wonderful afternoon.

3 comments:

Jen said...

The house is decorated beautifully! I love Brooke's dress and I'm so happy Scott got some rollerblades! It seems like he's very very busy!

SDH Photography is now Hot Shoe Foto said...

Very very cute! Love it and miss you guys! Got Kole's pictures today! They are so cute! Thanks for sending them. I will send you the proofs back along with a check. Is that okay???

kimie said...

Kimie, what can I say other than thank you so very much for creating this blog site and making it so perfect! I love you so much and miss you. Have a blast in San Antonio!