Monday, January 19, 2009

Tagged, again!

TAGGED AGAIN!:
Here are the rules:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences, along with these rules.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual book. Pick the CLOSEST!
6. Tag five other people to do the same!
okay, hold onto your seats! this book is so interesting. (yeah, right!). as most of you know, tyler is in school for his phd and so the closest book is one of his. here you go:
However, there are many ways to develop learning skills and learner awarness, and most of them are not difficult. The guidelines offer how-to advice. They do so assuming teachers may not have much previous experience or expertise in the area. (Learner-Centered Teaching by Maryellen Weimer)
i tag:
jana r.
stephanie h.
michele h.
melanie s.
keri r.
hope your books are more interesting than mine!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yep, that's pretty boring. Just about as boring as my book too!

Jen said...

oh, yeah. . . I forgot to add that I'm patiently waiting to see pictures from that new camera of yours ;)

SDH Photography is now Hot Shoe Foto said...

Mine is two weird for me to post on the business blog. It's from My Friend Leonard By James Frey and we all know he's a little off. I suppose I could grab another book but this one was the closest!

I agree with Jen! Where are the new pic's from you NEW camera??? Let's see the goods lady!