~Tagged~
I was tagged in the picture game.The object of the picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.
No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!!
well, here's my pic of sweet brookie! this pic was taken in july when tyler was deployed to iraq. i spent many a day taking the kids to the park. we had just moved to NC and i did not know many people, so this is how we passed the time. anyway, brooke was 3 years old.... she has grown up so quickly!
so, now it's my turn to tag someone. i tag:
becky
jana
stephanie
melanie



1 comment:
That was fun! I tried to abide by the rules, but ran into some trouble. I found a bunch of old, great pictures that I haven't seen in a long time. Thanks!
Post a Comment