Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Emerson Caroline is here!


Meredith actually went into labor on her own yesterday evening. She had a c-section last night/ early this morning and Emmie arrived at 12:21 AM. She weighs 9 lbs 4.75 oz and is 21 inches long. She looks just like Lainie according to Grampi and Gramma. Meredith is doing well and so is Emmie. Yea!!! :) I'll post pics when I get some.....

3 comments:

Keri said...

I am so glad I checked your blog this morning! I can't believe she went into labor last night...I am so excited for them! I'm sure you'll post pics before they do, so I'll probably have to steal a few from you. Keep us posted.

The Rumage's said...

I am glad to hear everyone is doing well (we are friends of Mere & Worm - My husband was one of Justin's frat brothers and in the wedding...if you can remember that long ago - I have trouble even remembering yesterday!).

Bless Mere's heart for carrying those big babies...I don't know how she does it!

Christie said...

YEAH!!! So glad Emmie is here and they are doing well. I saw a pic on Keri's blog and she is beautiful! Thanks for posting about this!!! Congrats to Aunt Kimie!!!