Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The "Big Bucket"

At Medeival Times
Our knight threw a carnation to Brookie!
On the beach
I was not coordinated with the rest of the group....what's up? :)

We spent a wonderful week in Myrtle Beach, SC and had such fun! I could not download all of the pics, but here are a few. The kids call Myrtle Beach "the big bucket" because there is a small water park on the premises of our hotel grounds and it has a big bucket that pours water on the kids. They love it!!! We were able to eat some fabulous seafood, see a neat show at Medieval Times and enjoy some wonderful fun in the sun. :)

2 comments:

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

I love all the pictures. Brooke looks so cute in her outfit. I wish we had that store up here in Nashville!
Glad you guys had fun at the Big Bucket!

Christie said...

Hi, I have enjoyed looking at your blog. Your beach pictures are great and your kiddos are precious!
I will be checking it often for more cute pics!