Thursday, June 19, 2008

Guess who asked Jesus to come into her heart?



That's right!!! Our sweet Brookie asked Jesus to come into her heart to day at VBS. I was so, so thrilled!!!! She had prayed with me before when she was 4 and asked Him to come into her heart, but I was not sure if she truly understood everything....not that it matters what I think.... as I know that Jesus knows His little girl's heart! :) Today, God gave me a wonderful feeling of reassurance that Brooke really does understand it. I told her that the angels were having a party in heaven to celebrate the occasion and her face lit up! She is such a tremendous blessing and I am so honored and blessed that God chose me to be her mommy. I love you Brooke and am so proud of you!!!


4 comments:

Michele said...

Don't you just love VBS? What an awesome party the angels had! Cole accepted Christ during VBS too!

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

We are SO excited for Brookie! That is such awesome news!!

Christie said...

That is exciting news! One more sister in Christ to celebrate with in heaven.

Keri said...

Such great news! Congrats!