Tuesday, November 4, 2008

kimie's surprise party

Posted by Picasa
tyler was so sweet to give me a big surprise party on saturday (a day early). he invited our baywood neighborhood friends over and had cake and they sang to me! how fun! :) he gave me a nice shadow box with my half-marathon pics, bib number and medal framed in it. i'm not one to do things like that, so he did it for me. it's really neat! :) gloria and jean gave me that cute snowman decoration that you see in the collage. (click on the collage to better view the pics.) after the b'day party, there was a big neighborhood halloween party. it's quite something to see and we all had lots of fun. thanks to my mom and dad for keeping the kids for us so that tyler could play in the golf tournament and so i could attend the party and have the next day to myself. what bliss!!!!!!!! thank you tyler for being so sweet and for all you did to make my birthday extra-special... love you!

3 comments:

Keri said...

A surprise party...how fun! Hope you had a great birthday!

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

I had to bite my tongue while I was on the phone with you! I knew that is what Tylo had up his sleeve. Hope you had a great b'day weekend.

SDH Photography is now Hot Shoe Foto said...

Fun times! I'm happy I got to help you bring in your 28th birthday party! Will you send me the group pic? It's a cute one! I had no idea so much photography was taking place at the time! Must have been the jello shots? That will do it!