Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jen's visit!

Jen came to visit us and we had such a great time!!! I miss her so much! Here are some pictures of Scott, Jen and me at Luigi's. Tyler got left out of the pics....sorry Tyler! And Brooke was at a friend's house. Anyway, we had to go to Luigi's to get a strawberry cheesecake martini......YUM. We took Scott and Tyler home and decided to head out for a big Friday night shopping extravaganza at Bed, B@th and Beyond. Tyler thought we had lost our minds. But, girls have to do what girls have to do. And all of us moms know that shopping sans kids is super-exciting!!!!!! While Jen was here we got a lot of shopping in and I had a blast enjoying some "girl time." Jen is one of the most generous, kind-hearted people you will ever meet. I am so blessed to have her as a friend. Love you, Jen!!!


2 comments:

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

Oh my goodness....Scott is so adorable! What a cutie pie! Can't wait to see him and Brookie in October. :)

The four stooges! said...

Thanks for this wonderful blog! I appreciate you putting this on here! I had a wonderful time with you guys. Thank you for putting up with me and showing me a great time. Your kids are gorgeous and your husband is hysterical. I love you and can't wait to see you again soon.