Tuesday, May 27, 2008

my niece...lainiebug


okay...i had to steal a pic from mere's blog because i wanted a pic of me and lainiebug on here. i was able to visit with mere, j and lainie as well this past weekend. lainie and i had a lot of fun because i can do things with her that i would never do with my own kids! :) mom, mere and i went to see pam, basim and chase and were royally spoiled!!! it was a wonderful weekend spent with so many special people. and, i can't forget to thank my sweet husband for keeping our kids while i had a getaway....thanks, tyler! :)

4 comments:

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

YEA for the new blog! Looks great! All of your Nashville pics turned out really cute. It was so good having you in town for a few days!

SDH Photography is now Hot Shoe Foto said...

I LOVE IT!!! It's so much fun! I think it looks good!

Keri said...

So glad to see that you've started a blog too! I love seeing pictures of your precious children. I will definitely add to you my blog friends :)

Cathy said...

Kimberely,
Sounds like you had a fabulous trip over the weekend. We went to WF and stayed with Ben and Pat. They have just bought a new house, really nice. We took 80 lbs of crawfish and boiled them at a friends camp. Had a great time.